Viewing Metrics for:
Whose space is it anyway? Whose space is it anyway? The architecture of social exclusion and why it is bad for the public’s health.
Published on 10 Aug 2020.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.